Are You Looking For A Feng Shui Consultant
To Help Harmonise Your Home Or Business?
Hi! I’m Nicki, and this is my story … so far.
My love of helping people and my passion of Feng Shui has enabled me to assist in balancing and harmonising people’s lives through analysing the energy within the surroundings in which they live and offering solutions to help maximise prosperity, abundance and wellbeing.
Yet it wasn’t always about the flow of energy. I started in the workforce as an Executive Assistant supporting high profile CEO’s, and to this day still wonder how I remained in such an environment for almost 20 years!
An opportunity to enter the world of small business ownership with my Husband severed the tie with the corporate world and somehow seemed to present me with the freedom and courage to try new things and to start dreaming and aligning with my true desires.
Some may say it was through adversity that the path led me into the energy world and my career as a Feng Shui consultant, but whatever it was I am truly grateful.
Feng Shui has been a positive influence on my life and has provided me with an appreciation of how important it is to have balance and harmony in our surroundings to support us in all facets of our life.
As you have probably identified, I am not one to be looking in the rear vision mirror.
The future always remains bright and no matter where your life may be at this very moment, with the flow of positive energy supporting you and your goals, the life you desire awaits.
If you are looking to balance and harmonise your life based on the traditional methods of Feng Shui, you’ve come to the right place!
Want to learn more about Nicki? Visit the About Nicki page.
Feng Shui with Nicki Services
Feng Shui for Homes, Units & Apartments
Feng Shui for Businesses & Offices
Feng Shui for Commercial & Retail
Feng Shui for Home Buyers & Sellers
Feng Shui for Real Estate
Space Clearing Ceremonies
Healthy Home Audits
Professional Space Organising
Public Speaking & Lectures
(please note that some services are also available via remote consultations)
Some Typical Problems Where Feng Shui Can Help
Common Feng Shui Problems
- Your house just doesn’t feel like a ‘home‘
- You can’t work out why, but your home just ‘doesn’t feel right’
- It feels as if you are being held back by your surroundings
- You are confused after reading Feng Shui books
- Things don’t seem to be working out even after you have tried using Feng Shui techniques
Serious Feng Shui Problems
- Your children seem to be struggling with behaviour and learning issues
- Since moving into your current home, life has taken a turn for the worse
- You are having difficulties in the areas of finances, health, relationships, sleep, staying focussed, energy levels and clutter
- Serious health issues and or a slow recovery is being experienced by either yourself or somebody close to you
- Your business is struggling to attract new clients and customers, making a profit, experiencing theft or high absenteeism with staff
- You feel that there is a presence of a spirit or entity, or that there is evidence of Geopathic Stress
“My life had stagnated quite considerably over those 5 years due to personal tragedy and health problems, which had me giving up all that I loved, which was my practice as a health practitioner, holistic healer, artist and craft buff, but after the Feng Shui space clearing, I found myself being more exciting about waking each day to see where I could improve my existence”
“It was such a personal experience. Nicki is a truly caring and understanding individual and was so focused on a positive outcome for my Husband and I”
“Our home now feels like our home, and we have picked up our newly-wed status again!”