Full Business & Corporate Onsite Feng Shui Consultation
A considerable part of our lives are spent at work and therefore it is important that the work environment is balanced and harmonious.
The principles of Feng Shui can enhance not only the prosperity of a business but also the health and wellbeing of both the owner(s) and employees when applied by a specialist Feng Shui consultant.
There are various aspects that can be applied to a small business to optimise its success, including office selection for individuals, the appropriate use of colour, the choice of desk and even the location of the cash register. Water features also play an important part however careful consideration to placement is essential.
The following is what is included in the consultation:
- Identification of best office selection for individuals
- Identification of locations in the sales area where the stock will sell faster
- Strategies to reduce staff sickness
- A comprehensive and detailed 15 to 20 page report with recommendations for each area of the premises sent via email.
Please note that a hard copy mailed via Express Post is also available
- Ongoing phone and email support to discuss recommendations
- Tips for website based on Feng Shui principles, if applicable
- Please allow between 5 to 10 business days turnaround from payment
A $100 deposit is required to secure an appointment with the balance owing payable on the day of consultation.
Payment may be made via direct deposit, cash or cheque made payable to ‘Feng Shui with Nicki’.
Please note that Feng Shui reports are only provided upon receipt of full payment of consultation, and cheques are required to ‘clear’ prior to the release of the Feng Shui report.
All prices are inclusive of GST.
Contact Nicki at ‘Feng Shui with Nicki’ on 0438 641 515 for a consultation.