Remote Business Consultations
With today’s technology, it is possible to provide remote consultations for businesses worldwide, through the use of Google Earth and other online tools.
Google Earth provides accurate compass readings as well as providing functionality enabling the surrounding landforms to be viewed. In addition, the street view function provides the ability to view the premises and the street that it is located.
As a result, a full Feng Shui report can be provided that is specifically tailored to your business.
To be eligible for a remote consultation, there are a few requirements that must be met to be able to proceed, as follows:
- The property must be able to be viewed using the Google Earth tool.
- Legible floor plans of the business premises must be provided via email and it is essential that these are to scale.
Please note that hand drawn plans are acceptable however, they must be drawn to scale and clearly marked.
- The approximate age of the building must be provided (i.e. when it was built).
The following is what is included in the consultation:
- Identification of best office selection for individuals
- Identification of locations in the sales area where the stock will sell faster
- Strategies to reduce staff sickness
- A comprehensive and detailed 15 to 20 page report with recommendations for each of the premises sent via email.
- Chinese Astrology summary of the main owner or employee
- Ongoing phone and email support to discuss recommendations
- Tips for website based on Feng Shui principles, if applicable
- Please allow between 5 to 10 business days turnaround from payment
Payment may be made via direct deposit, cash or cheque made payable to ‘Feng Shui with Nicki’.
Please note that Feng Shui reports are only provided upon receipt of full payment of consultation, and cheques are required to ‘clear’ prior to the release of the Feng Shui report.
All prices are inclusive of GST.
Contact Nicki at ‘Feng Shui with Nicki’ on 0438 641 515 for a consultation.
Please note that internal renovations are acceptable however any renovations that have resulted in new roof lines would need to be checked prior to your remote consultation being accepted.
Once payment is received, a request for the required information will be issued, along with a short questionnaire Upon return of the information and completed questionnaire, please allow 5 to 10 business days for the completion of your comprehensive report.
To ensure that you meet the criteria above, please visit Google Earth at www.googleearth.com and download the current version.
Once Google Earth is downloaded, please open the program and enter the address of your business in the search field. If you are able to zoom in and view your business premises, you are eligible to benefit from a remote Feng Shui consultation.
If your business premises is unable to be viewed, unfortunately a remote Feng Shui consultation cannot proceed.
Please note that should a compass reading be on the border of two ‘mountains’, this would result in a more complicated chart and therefore a remote consultation will be unable to proceed. Please note that this is a very rare scenario however if this does occur, a full refund of your purchase price will apply.
As a remote client receiving a full Feng Shui consultation, you are eligible for the Annual Flying Star Feng Shui consultation, which is conducted on an annual basis to cater for the yearly changing energy. For more information, please click here for details.